Monday, May 11, 2009

Three Interesting Thoughts

When I first arrived in Aarhus, I attended the Master's Introduction days at ASB. I was sitting in a large lecture hall when a speaker came in and said that this would be an interesting time for all of us in life, that there will probably be personal changes we would face.

It was very interesting and insightful to see the following three statements put up on a Powerpoint slide:

Allow Myself
-To be young and stupid
-To not control everything
-To seek help when needed
It is so interesting to realize that those three statements are SO very true to my new life in Denmark. It has been a time of personal reflection, but at the same time has been very carefree. I go with the flow much more easily now, and asking for help is a hard thing for me to do, but I have to do it. And being young and stupid...well, lets just remember I am in college now!

No comments: