Monday, October 27, 2008

BIG DAY!!!!

Well, maybe not for everyone, but on the way home from our Exam on Saturday, Rachel and I treated ourselves to a.........hair straightener!! For those of you who know, mine is glued to my hand. However, I have not straightened my hair once since I moved here on August 19th, and it has been driving me crazy. My Chi from the US does not work in Denmark, even with the converter.

You also never realize how annoying it is to pay for laundry, especially when your dryer does not work! Busy doing laundry now, but everything has to hang to dry after being in the dryer because they are still soaking wet...then they dry with that sort of crusty feel. Still trying to figure out the laundry here!

1 comment:

Lindsey M said...

Buy fabric softener! It was a life saver for me with having to air dry everything. It will all turn out much softer! Ironing helps too, but we pay someone to come in to do that :)